Monday, November 05, 2007
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Friday, September 28, 2007
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
The Green Bear Hunt
Robin Hanson, President of The Oromocto Watershed Association Inc. has been working on a pilot program in conjunction with Fredericton Junction Professional Outfitter Markle Brawn who owns and operates Krumplehorn Lodge. The idea is a 'Green Bear Hunt' in combination with visits to other interesting sites and locations and lunch at the Lodge. Robin says it would be the perfect way to experience a day of adventure as well as learn about nature and wildlife. No harm would come to the animal as all shooting is done with a camera.Read more here...
Monday, July 23, 2007
Friday, July 06, 2007
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
From the Copper Hill Site:
When it comes to sensor cleaning, the people's choice has been the "copperhill" method for the past 5 years. The Basic Kit is the starting point, but all of our bundled combo-kits are extremely popular. We'll do everything we can to get your order shipped the same day, and we can say hands-down our customer service and support is the best in the business - guaranteed!
I have just ordered a kit from them.
Check out the links on the right side of the site.
Now you can clean your sensor without sending your camera back to the manufacturer.
If you shoot above f10 you will eventually need to clean your sensor.
Copper Hill has great tutorials on their site.
Check them out.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
CORMORANTS [ Phalacrocoracidae ]
Someone called me to ask if I would take a picture of this bird, it was walking around the neighborhood and they did not know what kind of bird it was.
I jumped in my car and drove to where they said it was and there was this cormorant walking around the neighborhood, I think one of the folks called someone to come and see if it was hurt.
I realized after it was May 5 and the 24 hours of Flickr was on that day so Here was my opportunity to put in a great shot of one of these lovely birds.
Uploaded by RicKarr on 6 May '07, 4.30pm ADT.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Friday, April 06, 2007
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Friday, February 02, 2007
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Thursday, January 25, 2007
1. Drip up, 2. Evening Road, 3. I hear you deer, 4. Around the bend, 5. Sunrise on a foggy Country Morning, 6. Life and Love., 7. Hummer, 8. Morning Glory,
9. Female Ruby throated hummingbird, 10. Sunset on the Marsh, 11. Reflections of the Marsh, 12. insect, 13. This Evening, 14. Steel & Blue A few Rocks too, 15. Ominous Evening, 16. A Spring Day 2,
17. John Deere Molly, 18. Assup, 19. Floating in a Puddle, 20. A Favorite Place, 21. Cute little fellow, 22. My Favorite Blue, 23. Grandaughter, 24. Magaguadavic Lake,
25. Oromocto,New Brunswick,Canada, 26. Serenity, 27. Morning Glory, 28. Taking a break from mowing., 29. Here is looking at you., 30. Light of the Lily, 31. Morning Glory, 32. Pollen covered Bee,
33. Colors, 34. Another Magical Ball, 35. bubbles1, 36. Colors abound, 37. Suspended, 38. Look into My Golden Globe, 39. Moth or ?, 40. rail fence & flox,
41. Arriving at deck 1, 42. Red-breasted nuthatch, 43. New Brunswick Sunset, 44. Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, 45. Chubby and Yellow, 46. A chubby American Goldfinch, 47. Fredericton Christ Church Cathederal, 48. Purple Finch,
49. Waddia Want?, 50. Princess Margaret Bridge,Fredericton,NB, 51. Meadow Oromocto NB, 52. Church, 53. Racoon baby